Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fashion in My Inbox

I am an 18 year old fashion addict.  Therefore, I'm subscribed to every newsletter for every cool brand I you can possibly imagine.  Which means that my inbox is always overflooded with offers and I always know when sales are and whatnot.  Today I got more excited than usual.  Here's why...


Do I need to explain why?  Stylestalker.  Clear hooker heels.  Denim.  Free shipping.


Urban Outfitters!  Yeah turns out red and purple do match...in your face MOM!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/index.jsp

I got tons more, but these were the two newsletters that put the most effort into what they sent me today.  I'm some chick living in suburban California.  I don't really have high expectations for them, but they overachieved and put THAT much work into their emails to me....much love stylestalker and Urban Outfitters....MUCH LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3