Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, October 10, 2011

Obsession: Julia Roberts's Hair



I just had a Julia Roberts movie marathon and I am now obsessed with how great Julia Roberts's hair looks.  Its like the perfect texture, and the color is AH-MAZING!  I'm so going to my stylist and asking for the same haircut and haircolor.  My curly hair is gonna be looking sexy when Pier (my hair-stylist) is through (yes, he pretends he's french ok!)Here's some pics of the hair-perfection...
I know the look is so 80's and 90's but you know me, I don't give a crap!

The perfectly falling tendrils!

Beautifully messy.

Yeah I wish my hair had volume like that.


I so had a crush on Richard Gere when I was 5 (I know, it has nothing to do with the hair, I get easily distracted).

So shiny!


Well I'm off to the beauty salon!  Have a great hair-day! 




8 comments:

  1. I love Julia Roberts. She does have wonderful hair. I still have not seen Pretty Woman..I need to get on that asap.

    www.aussie-blue.com
    @_MeganJoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous... :))))))))) I love her... :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're in point of fact a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It seems that you're doing any unique trick.

    Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have done a fantastic activity in this matter!


    Feel free to visit my blog post; beauty supplies

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3