Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Sunday, October 9, 2011

*Rockstar Love*

Whenever the plot of an editorial is based on love, I automatically think of two things.  I think of meadows, and pink.  I was getting tired of seeing that kind of editorial, and I was fortunately saved by the following editorial by Jason Kibbler, featuring Tati Cotliar for Twin #5.  Its dark, weird and has this rockstar vibe that I'm totally feeling right now.


tati cotliar6 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
"Shhhh little baby, don't say a word."

tati cotliar1 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
No caption does justice to that dress.

tati cotliar2 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
Jason Kibbler is now one of my favorite photographers.

tati cotliar3 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
Psychedelic dress, and grunge booties.

tati cotliar4 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
I love that the male model in this editorial doesn't fit the typical pretty boy stereotype of men in the fashion industry.

tati cotliar5 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
Tati's expression is priceless.

tati cotliar7 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
So high in this shot.

tati cotliar8 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
Photographs turn out so much better when they're in motion rather than posed.

tati cotliar9 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
Rockstar love.

tati cotliar10 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
Tati's facial expressions are truly what make each of the shots come together so perfectly.

tati cotliar11 Tati Cotliar by Jason Kibbler for <em>Twin</em> #5
The dirtiness of the setting is what makes this image so lovely.



via FashionGoneRogue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3