Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Menswear and Lingerie



My style varies from adrogynous one day, to completely frilly and feminine the next day.  Today I was feeling a bit confused, in between...and this editorial from Russh magazine totally inspired my outfit this morning.  It also gave me the insane urge to get a pixie cut (not a good idea, I need my hair for warmth now that its freakin 60 degrees....i know that's hot for you people on the East Coast, but hey, I'm a wimpy California Girl!)  Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey...feast your eyes on the awesomeness!
eliza cummings3 Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey for <em>Russh</em> #42
Man's sweater, woman's lingerie....oh the confusion!

 eliza cummings1 Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey for <em>Russh</em> #42
Gloriously messy tresses.

eliza cummings2 Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey for <em>Russh</em> #42
Ok this one has no menswear, no man would wear a silver sparkly sweater.

eliza cummings4 Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey for <em>Russh</em> #42
After posting this picture, I totally Googled how to DIY a shirt like this.  On my to-do list!

eliza cummings5 Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey for <em>Russh</em> #42
The morning after....

eliza cummings6 Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey for <em>Russh</em> #42
This is my FAVORITE shot!  I don't usually do this but I'm planning to copy this outfit to the teee!
eliza cummings8 Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey for <em>Russh</em> #42
"OWWW mahhh neck!"  Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

eliza cummings9 Eliza Cummings by Nick Dorey for <em>Russh</em> #42
If only I looked this good in white pants, if only, if only.

I'm so inspired now.  Ugggh, I didn't want to have to do this, BUUUTTT....I'm off to the thrift store to release my inspiration, and buy $200 worth of clothes (that's a LOT at a thrift store, I'm gonna have to make the cute cashier help me take it to my car...yeah, that's how I get my dates, don't judge.)  Have a fashion-filled day!  <3



Images via FashionGoneRogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3