Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, October 31, 2011

Black and White Bambi



I know that I promised a review of Rihanna's "We Found Love" as my next post, but with midterms and doing research papers the whole month I really don't have time.  Here's a editorial of my favorite model Bambi-Northwood Blyth to entertain you all!  Enjoy!

She reminds me of so much of Slash here.

Madonna's infamous book "Sex"

An homage to her namesake I suppose.

I don't know what to make of this shot.
Clever!....a t-shirt ripped in the face of a skull.

Bambi's coolness cannot be debated!

















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment, cute blog,!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3