Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fashion Legend: Winona Ryder



Winona Ryder.  Fashion legend?  Many of you may beg to differ, but to me she is one hell of a legend!  I've loved her gorgeous, care-free style for years.  She's one of the few celebrities that don't look like their stylist dolled them up.  Here's the proof:

Leather jacket, LBD and Johnny Depp....no combination is as perfect as this one!

Not afraid to repeat herself.

Nothing says cool like dating a guy with hair longer than yours.


There is NO effort put into this whatsover, and the woman STILL looks amazing!



THIS is natural beauty.

Very few, brave women can rock the tuxedo.

Winona definitely had a thing for leather.


She'd make a very handsome boy.

They were such a perfectly fashionable couple.


Winona Forever!






Images via NastyGal



5 comments:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in
    writing this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to
    get my own site now ;)

    Review my homepage :: rolexスーパーコピー

    ReplyDelete
  2. Islami Bank Foundation Job Circular2021 the vacancy of offer has been published. qualified candidates online application submit through ibfbd.org/career web portal website.
    Bank Job Career in our website.
    Resource- jobnewsbd24.com/sitemap

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags gucci fake gucci t4c49g1b69 replica bags wholesale mumbai replica bags philippines wholesale click to find out more y2j48a3z77 replica bags philippines go to my blog h7i81e1c80 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags china

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3