Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What Inspires Me Every Morning

I've mostly been posting editorials and ad campaigns lately.  I haven't done any random inspiration since who knows when!  So here's just some photos that have been lying around in my Outfit Inspiration folder, but that I've used the past few mornings to inspire my day-to-day outfits.....


I've been wearing garters lately

This made me wanna get married!

I bought so many lacy, sheer things because of this shot!


When I had my nude and neutral obsession in January, it was because of this!



This is the perfect way to look like a bum.
I wore knee highs for two straight weeks after seeing this.


I was so inspired by this that I cut like 3 pairs of jeans short enough so that the pockets would show.

Stole a sweater like this from my mom!


I've searched everywhere for leopard-print hotpants like these...not easy to find!

I bought the magazine with this editorial in Mexico!

I haven't been able to find a feathered dress. 



More knee-highs!

Isabel Lucas made me buy a tan belt!

I did my hair like hers one day....it came out morbidly wrong!

This shot made me want to draw a beauty mark on my face.

I wore too many bracelets because of this.


This is the photo that persuaded me to buy a denim bustiere!

Hope these photos inspire you as much as they have inspired me....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3