Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, April 4, 2011

Join the Astonish Team!


When I saw on my Facebook feed that Astonish Magazine was looking for people to join their team, I got so excited!  Unfortunately, I don't live in either Berlin, Paris, London, San Francisco or New York, so I can't apply.  However, I wanted to let readers know that they are hiring both professionals and people looking to intern at the magazine.  All you need to do is email: hello@astonishmagazine for more information. You can also go to the magazine's website:  http://www.astonishmagazine.com/.  If you are looking for an internship at Astonish's  San Francisco and New York offices, there is more information here:  http://www.astonishmagazine.com/internship/.

Good luck to all of you that apply, and I hope all goes well if you get an interview!  I would have loved to work at Astonish Magazine, but I live in the wrong city.  If any of the people that read this get a job at the magazine, please let me know how great it is!


















Thanks to Astonish for providing the image!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mely!
    I work for Astonish Magazine! Thanks so much for supporting us and getting the word out! It's greatly appreciated! Please check out my blog too when you get a chance! I'd love for you to follow me =)

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are! I am now following your blog. I love it especially the fair isle print post!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3