Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's All About The Magic

Magic...its one of my favorite words in the English dictionary.  This editorial is full of it.............



tatler1 Ilse de Boer by Bruno Dayan for <em>Tatler Russia</em> May 2011
I love the random deer in the back.

tatler2 Ilse de Boer by Bruno Dayan for <em>Tatler Russia</em> May 2011
Whoah...the dove turns her on!

tatler3 Ilse de Boer by Bruno Dayan for <em>Tatler Russia</em> May 2011
Feathers are a  universal accessory in my opinion.

tatler4 Ilse de Boer by Bruno Dayan for <em>Tatler Russia</em> May 2011
Imagine getting married in a dress like this?

tatler5 Ilse de Boer by Bruno Dayan for <em>Tatler Russia</em> May 2011
I hadn't seen a flamingo in years!  

tatler6 Ilse de Boer by Bruno Dayan for <em>Tatler Russia</em> May 2011
China!

tatler7 Ilse de Boer by Bruno Dayan for <em>Tatler Russia</em> May 2011
I am loving the reindeer-devil hair accessory.

tatler8 Ilse de Boer by Bruno Dayan for <em>Tatler Russia</em> May 2011
What's on her head?  Bark, leaves, feathers, or a bird's nest?


Model:  Ilse de Boer
Photographer:  Bruno Dyan
Stylist:  Anya Ziourova





















Images via Fashion Gone Rogue



4 comments:

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3