Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Less Than Typical

When it comes to campaigns and editorials I tend to lean towards those that are less than typical.  I like all things that are out of the ordinary.  That must be because I refuse to blend in with the crowd.  The autumn 2011 campaign for Opening Ceremony is just that, it does not blend in with the photoshoots that I've seen recently.  

ceremony1 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Her gap, its so cute!

ceremony2 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
First thing out of the ordinary...the brightly colored tights.

ceremony3 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner

ceremony4 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Snow on the beach?  

ceremony5 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
I appreciate the daring color combination.  Yellow, tan, black and cherry red!  WINNING!

ceremony6 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Beer, a cigarette, and football....

ceremony7 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Faux fur rocks!

ceremony8 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Witchy!

ceremony9 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
This is epic photography....

ceremony10 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
We all know that I obsess over wanting pieces that I see in editorials, campaigns and lookbooks.  So big news, I want that dog!

ceremony11 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Plaid AND flared?  Perfection.

ceremony12 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
This has to be the most unusual shot in the whole campaign (I say that in a good way).

ceremony13 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
THIS is how you look awesome at a laundromat!

ceremony14 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Fashionable while watering the plants.

ceremony15 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
These have to be my favorite pieces.  The vest, the purple tights and the shawl are the best!

ceremony16 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Bowling in style.

ceremony17 Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 | Ashley Smith & Frankie Rayder by Theo Wenner
Getting wasted in style!!!

Models:  Ashley Smith and Frankie Rayder

Photographer:  Theo Werner


1 comment:

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3