Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not So Innocent...

Florals are influencing everything at the moment.  In the following editorial from Glamour Russia, they are even inspiring the lingerie.....

glam1 Valerie van der Graaf by Bèla Adler & Salvador Fresneda for <em>Glamour Spain</em>

glam2 Valerie van der Graaf by Bèla Adler & Salvador Fresneda for <em>Glamour Spain</em>
I love the pin up look!

glam3 Valerie van der Graaf by Bèla Adler & Salvador Fresneda for <em>Glamour Spain</em>
I love the fact that though she is in the fashion world, she actually has BOOBS!

glam4 Valerie van der Graaf by Bèla Adler & Salvador Fresneda for <em>Glamour Spain</em>
The top is so girlishly adorable...

glam5 Valerie van der Graaf by Bèla Adler & Salvador Fresneda for <em>Glamour Spain</em>
The pattern on that little outfit is so darling!

glam6 Valerie van der Graaf by Bèla Adler & Salvador Fresneda for <em>Glamour Spain</em>
Sheerness and bows

Model:  Valerie van der Graff
Photographers:  Bela Adler and Salvador Fresneda
Stylist:  Miriam Arruga

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a coincidence, I'm making a post about this spread right now!!! Isn't it fabulous?! I totally agree, love the fact that she actually looks normal, not a stick!

    Check out my blog, I gave you a blogger award! :)
    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a coincidence! We must think alike haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3