Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, April 11, 2011

H & M Helps the Earth!

H & M is making an effort to make clothes that help the environment.  I commend them on that, earth-friendly clothes are something that is greatly overlooked.  Usually I've seen that organic clothing or clothes that are made from environment friendly material aren't that pretty, and are mostly boring.  H & M's Concious Collection is anything but boring.  Take a look at the collection...

hmcon1 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo\
I did NOT recognize Natasha!  She looks completely different without the blonde hair!


hmcon2 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo
I love this little number!  Its so cute!

hmcon3 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo
Is that lace on the sleeves?

hmcon4 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo

hmcon5 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo
White maxi!!!

hmcon6 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo

hmcon7 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo
hmcon8 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo
Focal Point:  The wide sleeves

hmcon9 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo
Major Trend This Season:  Crochet

hmcon11 Natasha Poly & Lindsey Wixson for H&M Conscious Campaign by Solve Sundsbo
Yay!  A male model!

Models:  Lindsey Wixon and Natasha Poly
Photographer:  Solve Sundsbo



I love the fact that the colors in this collection are earthy and natural.  It seems like they didn't use any synthetic dyes to make the clothes.  I really identified with this Conscious campaign because I feel like it fits in with this new thing I'm trying.  I'm trying to recycle more and do things for the environment.  I've been trying to get in touch with the more earthy part in me, so I've been wearing nudes, whites and brown colors.  I also though that meditating would help me get in touch with my more primitive, earthy side....and somehow that fits in with this collection.  Whoa, I'm going hippie all of a sudden!  





























Images via Fashion Gone Rogue


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow she really does look different! And of course all the styles are gorgeous :)

    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3