Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Friday, April 15, 2011

Bambi has Disco Fever!



Here it is!  The full editorial from Harper's Bazaar Spain!  Bambi looks stunning as usual.  The editorial is centered around my favorite decade.......the 70's.

bambi northwood blyth2 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
The hair all flipped to one side...I can work that look!

bambi northwood blyth3 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
The lighting here is impeccable.

bambi northwood blyth4 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
I love Bambi's legs, they're miles long!

bambi northwood blyth5 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
MUST BUY DRESS!!!

bambi northwood blyth6 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
Interesting makeup choice....I wonder what a toned down version would look like on me?

bambi northwood blyth7 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
Pearls are my all time favorite stone!

bambi northwood blyth8 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
She looks more like a female dandy here.

bambi northwood blyth9 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
Hooded dress?  Very innovative!

bambi northwood blyth10 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
I love the shoes!!!

bambi northwood blyth11 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
Leopard prints are so hot this season!

bambi northwood blyth12 Bambi Northwood Blyth for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> May 2011 by Nico
And this one is the best shot of them all (in my humble opinion of course)!



























Images Via Fashion Gone Rogue


1 comment:

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3