Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sick Inspiration

I'm not the type of girl that gets sick that often.  I must have done something bad though, because karma was a bitch, and now I'm sicker than I've ever been.  Can't breathe, sore throat, fever, chills, puking and headache.  I really think that I'm sick with like 5 viruses at once.  The good thing about being sick though (yeah, there's always an upside), is that I have all the time in the world to post to my sadly neglected blog.  Its crazy but whenever I'm sick I'm so much more productive.

Be warned though, the DayQuil has me a bit woozy, so the pictures may not make sense when put together!


He's like the epitome of the ideal hipster boyfriend.



Man, I would kill for hair like her's!


This reminds me so much of the first and only time that I smoked a cigarette!



I wonder if these shoes will be available anywhere for Black Friday?

If I wore this my mother would surely call me a slut....but since when have I cared?


Yes, she has a great ass!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3