Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Androgyny and Vibrant Colors

The following editorial certainly has a lot of surprises.  I love the colors in it and the beautiful clothing from both Prada and Chanel that are showcased in it.  However, there is another interesting detail.... that you will just have to see for yourself!









So I know what most of you are thinking, "What a gorgeous blonde!  Who is she?".  Well here's the big surprise...............she is a he.  His name is Andrej Pejic and he is a 19-year old Serbian-Croatian model.  According to models.com Andrej "has emerged as a poster boy for fashion androgyny. His long, platinum blonde hair and feminine features caught the attention of, among others, Steven Meisel and Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Jean Paul Gaultier not only booked Pejic for his spring 2011 men’s show, he also cast him in his spring ad campaign alongside Czech supermodel Karolina Kurkova. Now it looks like Marc Jacobs may also be going the guess-the-gender route for his Marc by Marc Jacobs spring campaign. "  I am soooo loving this!  He is gorgeous and brings androgyny to new heights.  I'm sure that he has a VERY promising career ahead of him. 

 Anyway, what do you think?  Were your eyes tricked as mine were?  Leave your comments down below please!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3