Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Embracing the Wonders of Winter

I've decided to fully embrace the winter.  No more complaining, and I will make the best of it...because the cold can be a good thing.  Instead of whining about the freezing temperatures, I should be thankful that I'm alive and able to see the changes that Earth goes through.  I got the inspiration from this magical editorial from New York Times Style for Winter 2010.....


 winter2 Amanda Norgaard by Sanchez & Mongiello in Winter Sonata | <em>New York Times Style</em> Winter 2010

winter4 Amanda Norgaard by Sanchez & Mongiello in Winter Sonata | <em>New York Times Style</em> Winter 2010

winter3 Amanda Norgaard by Sanchez & Mongiello in Winter Sonata | <em>New York Times Style</em> Winter 2010
winter1 Amanda Norgaard by Sanchez & Mongiello in Winter Sonata | <em>New York Times Style</em> Winter 2010
winter6 Amanda Norgaard by Sanchez & Mongiello in Winter Sonata | <em>New York Times Style</em> Winter 2010
winter5 Amanda Norgaard by Sanchez & Mongiello in Winter Sonata | <em>New York Times Style</em> Winter 2010

These winter wonderland photos reminded me of the perfect beauty of this season.  They're princess-like and seem so eternally graceful...I think one dressing in pale colors to match the winter is the best way to honor our beautiful planet for giving us such awe-inducing seasons.

Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

1 comment:

  1. Love the last picture, it's so ethereal and magical!!!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3