Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random and Inspired



This being the first blog post I decided to start off with one of my main sources of inspiration...Bambi Northwood- Blyth.  Great model, and she's always styled in such interesting ways for the editorials she's in.  Not your typical model, with her dark yet innocent looks, Bambi is a refreshing thing to look at.
The other thing that I'm currently obsessing over is anything and everything denim.  I know that it's fall  and denim shorts and a denim crop top aren't the most comfortable things to wear now, but I love them.  I cannot wait for spring to try out the denim looks in the second and fourth images!  
What are you obsessing over? Leave your comments please!

2 comments:

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3