Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, November 22, 2010

Feminine, Androynous and Masculine

At the moment I haven't been entirely sure what way to tend towards regarding my looks.  There are some days when my femininity takes over and I want to look like a doll. Not as often, I go to the polar opposite and dress like a boy.  And other days I like the androgynous look, I like to wear a mix of the two.  I thought that these photos would best explain how drastically I can change day to day.

zink2 Natalia K by Pierre Dal Corso for <em>Zink</em> Holiday 2010

zink5 Natalia K by Pierre Dal Corso for <em>Zink</em> Holiday 2010

zink9 Natalia K by Pierre Dal Corso for <em>Zink</em> Holiday 2010

zink3 Natalia K by Pierre Dal Corso for <em>Zink</em> Holiday 2010
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Which way does your personal style lean towards?  Leave your comments below please!  I would love to hear what you have to say!

Images via Fashion Gone Rogue
KnightCat
http://www.knighttcat.com/
H&M Winter 2010 Magazine

3 comments:

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3