Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Friday, November 19, 2010

Model Feature: Tanga Moreau...coolest name ever! Why?

So, my time online consists mostly of discovering models, my new find....Tanga Moreau!  She's not a new model, she was very famous in the late 90's, which just happens to be one of my favorite moments in time.  Anyway here's some more recent photos she's done....so you can see why I'm in such awe of her.
tanga moreau2 Tanga Moreau for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> December 2010 by Nico
voguewilderness1 Eva Herzigova & Tanga Moreau by Steven Meisel in Wild is the Wind for <em>Vogue Italia</em> June 2010tanga moreau4 Tanga Moreau for <em>Vogue Russia</em> August 2010 by Terry Tsiolis

voguewilderness0 Eva Herzigova & Tanga Moreau by Steven Meisel in Wild is the Wind for <em>Vogue Italia</em> June 2010
tanga moreau8 Tanga Moreau for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> December 2010 by Nico
tanga moreau7 Tanga Moreau for <em>Harpers Bazaar Spain</em> December 2010 by Nico
tanga moreau9 Tanga Moreau for <em>Vogue Russia</em> August 2010 by Terry Tsiolis
Anyway, these images are in no specific order...it fits my lazy mood today.  But isn't Tanga just....ahhhh!  Yeah I can't express it any other way....even though she's definitely not in her teens or twenties like other models, she just works the camera!  It must have something to do with the extensive resume in modeling she has...confidence like that has to be practiced.  What I first loved about her was not her blond babe looks or that interesting gap in her teeth....it was the woman's name!  Did you know that 'Tanga' means 'thong' in spanish?  Coolest name EVER!  No wonder she oozes confidence, who wouldn't with such a daring name?!

So what do you think? What's better about her?  That name or her control of the camera? Comment please!  I'd love to hear it!

Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

2 comments:

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3