Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Friday, March 25, 2011

The 70's Are EVERYWHERE!

I see the seventies influences everywhere now.  Its as if every single editorial, campaign, and lookbook has its own take on this fashionable decade.  Now, because of seeing the seventies everywhere, I'm kind of obsessed with the decade.  Here are some sources of inspiration..............


Topshop Lookbook
The fringe in the jacket...70's

Flowers in her hair.

Maxi= 70's!

More fringe...and are those jumper pants I see?


Crochet and florals

Marie Claire Australia April 2011

Fringes, flowy dress, and floppy hat...its the perfect image of the seventies.

The wide legged trousers!


More wide legged jeans!

Abbey Lee Kershaw for Portman's Fall 2011 Campaign

abbey lee3 Abbey Lee Kershaw for Portmans Fall 2011 Campaign
The peasant top paired with the floor length skirt is undoubtedly influenced by the 70's


abbey lee7 Abbey Lee Kershaw for Portmans Fall 2011 Campaign
Peasant top and crocheted skirt....can it be more obvious?


Marie Claire US April 2011
hartje1 Hartje Andresen by David Roemer for <em>Marie Claire US</em> April 2011
Wide legs baby!

hartje5 Hartje Andresen by David Roemer for <em>Marie Claire US</em> April 2011
Fringe and turquoise jewels

Hope these various photos inspire you as much as they've inspired me!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Images Via Fashion Gone Rogue




4 comments:

  1. Unusual sessions. I fell in love in a fur coat at the seventh picture. :)

    http://silverteguila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, i really like the second one**

    http://callitfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this unussual photos
    kisses
    http://everythingisaboutdetails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those are all the things I thought when I first saw these.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3