Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Russh Magazine: It's All About The Hair!



Now I usually don't do posts on hair and makeup, but I shall make an exception today.  Its Russh Magazine we are talking about here, and they always do an incredible job with their editorials.  Plus I have a thing for the land down under, and the magazine is a native of Australia.  Now that I've explained my reasons for this rather unusual post, you can take a look at the epic nature of the editorial....


russhbeauty5 Cassi & Hirschy by Stephen Ward for <em>Russh</em> #39


This one made me so jealous!  Oh to have that hair and those perfect pouty lips....

russhbeauty1 Cassi & Hirschy by Stephen Ward for <em>Russh</em> #39
Goth chic....

russhbeauty2 Cassi & Hirschy by Stephen Ward for <em>Russh</em> #39
I want to try this slicked back look sometime in the future, when I dare to look like a rockstar!

russhbeauty3 Cassi & Hirschy by Stephen Ward for <em>Russh</em> #39
I feel the Native American vibes in this shot.

russhbeauty4 Cassi & Hirschy by Stephen Ward for <em>Russh</em> #39
Whenever I see the pompadour, I automatically think of Janelle Monae.  Sorry, I got sidetracked right there...the makeup artist did a fascinating job with the eyeliner. I might muster up the courage and wear a look like that sometime!

russhbeauty6 Cassi & Hirschy by Stephen Ward for <em>Russh</em> #39
The makeup is so natural, and earthy.  I think this would be a perfect day look, this is the one I will try out tommorow!

If you like this, check out Russh Magazine's site for more inspiration!  




Russh Magazine April/May 2011
Models:  Cassi Van Den Dungen and Hirschy.
 Outfitted by Clare Byrne and Billie Iveson 
Makeup Artist :  Justine Purdue
 Hair Stylist: Sophie Roberts.
 Art Direction by Christine Thorton
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3