Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nudes, Nudes, NUDES!!!

I have an obsession with nude colors, I have said that many, many times before.  So when I got this amazing collection in my inbox just a couple of minutes ago, I was ecstatic.  Mango for Spring 2011, is all about nudes, the collection's name is actually just that, the "Nude Collection".  Anyway check it out, maybe you'll see why I LOVE nudes so much!
mango Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
I love the fact that this is not your traditional nude tone.  It has a pinkier tone, which makes the garment look so much more feminine


mango1 Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
Loving the maxi and the tan belt, great combo!

mango2 Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
Notice the print on this skirt...............................................

mango3 Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
Alejandra Alonso is so beautiful...and that is one killer top!

mango4 Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
My mom has a skirt just like this one but with a blue background....consider that officially stolen!
mango5 Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
Ooooh office chic!

mango6 Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
Is this her 'chillin out' look?  Yeah my look is more like pj's and and a bedhead!

mango7 Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
The dress is pretty and all but....where exactly did her knees go?

mango9 Mango Spring 2011 Nude Collection
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhh SPARKLES!!!

Love, love LOVE this collection!  I want the blue dress and the shoes in the last picture!  What do you guys think?  Yay or Nay?
Leave your comments in the section below please

Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE nudes this season, but more so for Fall, probably because Spring is all about colour, but I can't even begin to describe how much I love these looks!!!

    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! totally agree!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3