Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, March 14, 2011

Amanda Seyfried: Spring and Flowers

This editorial with Amanda Seyfried was in Marie Claire UK for April 2011.  It made me feel so happy inside because it got me thinking....spring is almost here!  The temperatures will finally go over 70, I will wear sheer clothing, ruffles, I will show some skin and the flowers will be in full bloom..........
amanda seyfried1 Amanda Seyfried by Matthias Vriens McGrath for <em>Marie Claire UK</em> April 2011
Amanda wearing Emilio Pucci straight of the runway....I want those boots/sandals so bad!

amanda seyfried Amanda Seyfried by Matthias Vriens McGrath for <em>Marie Claire UK</em> April 2011
Love the old looking background

amanda seyfried2 Amanda Seyfried by Matthias Vriens McGrath for <em>Marie Claire UK</em> April 2011
The fact that this dress is only held up by a thin rope is fascinating....so sexy!
amanda seyfried4 Amanda Seyfried by Matthias Vriens McGrath for <em>Marie Claire UK</em> April 2011
Fringes, and little peeps of skin on the sides of the pants.  Its like a modern Pocahontas!


And finally...the cover!  (not my favorite, I think some of the shots on the inside would have made a better cover, but that's just me loving more intricate images)
amanda seyfried5 Amanda Seyfried by Matthias Vriens McGrath for <em>Marie Claire UK</em> April 2011

So, any thoughts?  I think Amanda is beautiful, she's a great actress.  I feel like she's in every movie right now, she's on her way to the top!
Plus, she could definitely model if that didn't work out (maybe not, her height is a problem), she's so GORGEOUS!

1 comment:

  1. Love Amanda so much, and is that Chanel she's wearing on that cover?!

    I absolutely love your blog, and am now following! Follow me? :)
    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3