Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mermaid Rihanna

The covergirl in Vogue US's latest issue is none other than our RiRi, the black Madonna, the one and only Rihanna!  I love that she looks like she is channeling her inner mermaid in a lot of the shots, especially on the front cover.  Check the editorial out...........

rihanna3 Rihanna for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011 by Annie Leibovitz
Rihanna has such a bangin' body that I think the photoshop artists did not have much to fix in this one!

rihanna1 Rihanna for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011 by Annie Leibovitz
Loving the sneer here!

rihanna2 Rihanna for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011 by Annie Leibovitz
I wonder which of the two hairstyles in this shoot is her real hair?  Are they both wigs?

rihanna4 Rihanna for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011 by Annie Leibovitz
RiRi looks so relaxed here.

rihanna5 Rihanna for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011 by Annie Leibovitz
I love that this one was taken while she was in motion...the lighting is so perfect!


rihanna6 Rihanna for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011 by Annie Leibovitz

Rihanna looks so earthy and ethereal!

And now....THE COVER!

The hair, the dress, it all looks like something Ariel would wear.....

What do you think about this shoot? Personally I don't care what most people say, but I think the red hair looks great on her, it somehow looks good on her skin tone! And props on that amazing body you've got Rihanna! 
Leave your comments below 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

1 comment:

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3