Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free People!!!!

One of my favorite brands of all time is Free People!  Their last lookbook was a major source of inspiration for me.  The 70's and bohemian vibes they portrayed were incredible...it was one of my favorite lookbooks of the season.  Now they have launched their April 2011 catalogue, with none other than Sasha Pivovarova as their model.  Look at it below, you won't regret it!!!

sasha pivovarova Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
A bohemian jumper!  Notice the yellow tribal paint on Sasha's arms.  I'd like to know who designed those wonderful pieces of jewelery.  I need to get my hands on some of those!

sasha pivovarova1 Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
GOODNESS!  This is just unbelievable!  Somebody please tell me who the stylist was in this shoot, that person deserves a party!  
sasha pivovarova2 Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
Her fishtail braid...the sheer skirt...the jewelery, all that is awe-inspiring on its own.  The baby leopard however, was the cherry on top of this delicious fashion sundae!

sasha pivovarova3 Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
I am SO glad flared pants are back!  I've been missing them for years!

sasha pivovarova4 Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
Look at that skirt! The doily material in front is just a plus on an already gorgeous piece!

sasha pivovarova5 Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
I'm making an impulsive purchase and ordering those shoes....I NEED them!

sasha pivovarova6 Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
I literally gasped when I took a look at this shot!  The photographer, Guy Aroch, is must be oozing talent, because this is unbelievably beautiful!  The colors and the lighting are sheer perfection.

sasha pivovarova7 Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
I'm having a fashion overdose right now....WOW!!!

sasha pivovarova9 Sasha Pivovarova for Free People April 2011 Catalogue
I think the concept behind this shot was that Sasha's look was inspired by the peacock's feathers.  Its marvelous!

I was once obsessed with this brand, and this catalogue has raised my degree of obsession by 200 percent!!! I am going over to their site this instant http://www.freepeople.com/, and ordering in bulk!  


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous collection, I can see why you love it so much, and now I'm in love with it too!

    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3