Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Obsession: Dolce and Gabbana, Cavalli................etc




Current obsession:  flowy fabrics. I am completely enamored of any and all wispy, flowy. sheer things.  Me being a person that gets easily obsessed, am presently on the manhunt for anything made of material that you can see through, can easily rip if you don't care for it, and will blow furiously in the wind. What triggered this insane obsession you may ask?  Dolce and Gabanna and Roberto Cavalli, among others.  You can see exactly what I mean by checking out the shots down below..................
This just looks like it would blow so beautifully in the wind!

Clemence Poesy looks so angelic in this sheer dress!



Roberto Cavalli Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
GODDESS dress!
Roberto Cavalli Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

The above 3 looks were my favorite from Roberto Cavalli for Fall 2011/



Now I'm going to warn you...Dolce and Gabbana for Fall 2011 had 81 looks this season...and I was in LOOOOVVVVEEE with like say 35....soooo it might be a long post!
I would kill to get my hands on this!

Imagine this dress on a windy day?  MAGIC!!!!

This looks screams COOL!

This one combines two of my favorite things...flowy and bows,

"I'm so sexy with my underwear!"

Cutest top EVVVAAAA!

Notice the tiny stars on the shoes!  EPIC!!!

Masculine and feminine all at the same time

Tutu/ Sheer/ Flowy Minidress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Minidress is the key word for me!

I wish I could wear this on the street without seeming whorish.........

Music notes?  Really?  The epitome of CUTE in my book!

AHHHHH is all I can say.

Kinda looks like lingerie

This looks like a picture book I read in kindergarten( sorry for the randomness!)



Imagine wearing the three above to the office?  SEX ALERT!


I wish I had the money to buy all of these floor length dresses...I'd get one of each color!




I like this one, I could see myself strutting my stuff at a club with it!



Now I know that these clothes are for Fall 2011....but I just wanna wear them NOOOOWWW!  Waiting 6 months is just too much for me!  I have to say that Dolce and Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli were my favorite shows this season.  Dolce's was so young and fun and Cavalli seemed to want to expose a sullen goddess with his collection ( wow I'm wayyyy off topic here, I started with flowy fabrics and now I'm gushing about my favorite designers)
So what do you think?
Any obsessions you have right now? 
What collections were your favorite this Fashion Month?
Leave your comments PLEASE!!!!!

All images via www.style.com 







2 comments:

  1. Haha it may have been a long post but it's amazing! Loving all those outfits, and I don't blame you for you D&G addiction, I think we all have one!

    http://luxecouture05.blogspot.com/
    Check it out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Good thing I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3