Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lara Stone: Screaming SEXXXXYYYYY!



Lara Stone is one of my favorite models for solely one reason....she's got curves!  That girl can definitely work a bikini!  In this editorial she is photographed by Mario Testino for Vogue US April 2011.  She channels Brigitte Bardot in Rio. Check out the sexy summer poses down below.........
lara stone Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
Her crochet cover-up is so adorably sexy

lara stone1 Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
The glass in her hand is what really caught my attention....it has holes in it!

lara stone2 Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
The PERFECT body

lara stone3 Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
I want some coconut juice.................

lara stone4 Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
This shot screams, SEX!

lara stone5 Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
AMAZING!  The water splashing behind Lara is just.....wow!

lara stone6 Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
Louis Vuitton....enough said.

lara stone7 Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
I'd like to comment on Lara...but that man behind her is DISTRACTING!

lara stone8 Lara Stone by Mario Testino for <em>Vogue US</em> April 2011
Black and white lensing brings an entirely new dimension to a shot.


What do you all think?  Is this editorial sexy or what?  Leave your comments below please!




1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl! I love her. And it's so good to see her smiling and not always doing that pout that they make her do for other editorials. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3