Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, March 28, 2011

Soft and Delicate Details

Foam Magazine is on a roll for its April/ May 2011 issue.  My previous post was about an editorial for this magazine, and I'm doing it again....I can't get enough of the magazine.  I'm subscribing to the magazine as soon as possible!  I need a physical copy in my hands as soon as possible!

The softness and delicacy of the shots in this editorial appeal to me more than ever...its this kind of editorial that gets me inspired!

The model in this editorial is Zippora Seven and the photographer is Trevor King.....

zippora seven Zippora Seven by Trevor King for <em>Foam</em> April/May 2011
Surprisingly, what I notice the most in this editorial is the placement of the model.  She is exactly in the middle of the fences behind her, that gently slope upward.  Its those little details that make photographs perfect.

zippora seven1 Zippora Seven by Trevor King for <em>Foam</em> April/May 2011

This is so exquisite!  The combination of the rocks, the surf and the tiny model in the middle of it all...its breathtaking........

zippora seven2 Zippora Seven by Trevor King for <em>Foam</em> April/May 2011
A tie-dye KISS shirt...somehow that works in this shot!

zippora seven3 Zippora Seven by Trevor King for <em>Foam</em> April/May 2011
The photography, its so beautiful I can't find the right words to describe it!

zippora seven4 Zippora Seven by Trevor King for <em>Foam</em> April/May 2011
What Zippora is wearing in the photo to the right enhances her natural beauty more than ever!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Foam Magazine!  I can't wait to receive my first copy in a couple of weeks!  I can tell that they only publish the best of the best for the magazine.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, so delicate and feminine, with the perfect mix of adventure and tribal style, and the beach setting just makes it that much more amazing.

    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3