Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Astonish Magazine: On the Rise

Recently, on Twitter I found this amazing fashion and art magazine called Astonish Magazine.

When I went to their website it was absolutely breathtaking what they had going on.  The website features a different artist every day, and let me tell you...it leaves you speechless!  This is what the site says in its "About Us" section:

"ASTONISH is a visually-driven independent fashion & art magazine with a European sensibility based in the United States. We showcase the most amazing up-and-coming fashion and art talents in the global spotlight. ASTONISH is also a movement, a calling for creative freedom amongst our worldwide team of photographers, fashion designers, stylists to create the most breathtaking fashion and arts masterpieces without inhibitions.
We are a quarterly magazine that will be launching an online version in Spring 2011 and a printversion in Fall 2011."
What I love the most about the magazine is that it stands for creative freedom....I'm all about liberty! I'm positive that it'll be a success, its concept is so new and refreshing.  We need more of this in the fashion industry! So everyone go on and visit their website http://www.astonishmagazine.com/


I promise you won't regret it, its like a heaven of fashion inspiration!  
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image via Astonish Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3