Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hazy Romance



In this editorial for L'Officiel Singapore, Yulia is shot by Wee Khim in pieces from Valentino's 2011 spring line.  Its soft and romantic, really suits my lovey-dovey mood today (I know, I'm late, Valentine's Day was a month ago)!  This editorial is kind of in a haze, the exact hazy color I feel when I kiss THAT boy!
valentino Yulia by Wee Khim in Valentino for <em>LOfficiel Singapore</em> April 2011
Her braids are just heighten the femininity in this shot!

valentino1 Yulia by Wee Khim in Valentino for <em>LOfficiel Singapore</em> April 2011
Pure innocence in her face!

valentino2 Yulia by Wee Khim in Valentino for <em>LOfficiel Singapore</em> April 2011
Don't you just love the sleeves on this dress, its so unique....

valentino4 Yulia by Wee Khim in Valentino for <em>LOfficiel Singapore</em> April 2011
To me, this one is masculine because of the color, but feminine because of the ruffles and the sheer sleeves.

valentino5 Yulia by Wee Khim in Valentino for <em>LOfficiel Singapore</em> April 2011
This piece is so SEXY!  Its because she's all covered up, but showing us some skin through the peep holes.

valentino6 Yulia by Wee Khim in Valentino for <em>LOfficiel Singapore</em> April 2011
I'm not much of a cloak-wearer, but I'd definitely wear this one!

I have always loved Valentino, but this spring collection is definitely one of the best I've seen....its so subtle and romantic (that may be just me though, I'm biased to romantic pieces) The styling for this shoot was superb as well, in fact I might try those braids on myself and I've decided that wearing pink eyeshadow like the model would look AMAZING!
What do you think?  Are you loving this editorial?  Do you like Valentino's collection?
Please leave your comments below darlings!

Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3