Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bambi goes Palm Springs

Oh my goodness!  My all-time favorite model, in one of my favorite places...Palm Springs!  The photography in this editorial is off THE CHAIN!  Tierney Gearon did a fantastic job with the lighting and settings.  The editorial was for 10 Magazine Spring 2011.  I'm going to stop writing now, you guys NEED to look at this!


The creativity and thought that went into this shot is impressive!  

 

 Once more, congratulations to the photographer, you have a genius mind!


I love editorials like this, where the props and the setting play a part just as important as the clothes.




This shot is such a treat to my eyes, everything fits!

This reminds me of kindergarten...Bambi is the sexy Humpty Dumpty.

I've been down this road many times, I always said it'd be perfect for a photoshoot!





I knew she was wearing Chanel without even looking at the caption above the image!

THE SETTING!!!!

This editorial is so inspiring....SO INSPIRING!  The type that changes my entire wardrobe picks for the week!

Bambi is my favorite model for a reason.  Every editorial, campaign or lookbook that she is in, every single one of them inspires me more than ever!  She's always chosen for breathtaking work, ALWAYS!  Love you Bambi, you are the next Kate Moss!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3