Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

i-D Magazine: Lady Gaga

On the cover of i-D is none other than LADY GAGA!  She's dressed in her usually outrageously stylish outfits....I'm loving every bit!

Those freckles...I wonder if they're just to look cute, or have some symbolism...nah knowing how creative Gaga is, there has to be some symbolism!

The color of those pants....the orange bangs! AHHHH LOOOVVEE!!!

Only Lady Gaga could make orange bangs looks sexy!

This is like nothing I've ever seen before...

THE COVER!!!!

I'm not ashamed to say it, Lady Gaga is my ultimate inspiration.  She encourages us to be different.  Lady Gaga is the reason that I dress without caring what other people think, and she makes me think outside the box.  You don't know how many times I've built a unique outfit, and worn it with confidence...all because of Gaga, she gives me confidence!  I love to see her on magazine covers like this one...she deserves every bit of fame she's gotten.  She's a wonderful human being.  Speaking of, please don't forget to donate to Japan by buying a Gaga-designed bracelet here http://ladygaga.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=14781_42444.
.
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,

,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
Images via Vain Style.com 

1 comment:

  1. I love her too, and she looks gorgeous, but what's with her face?! She looks like someone's stuck a triangle in her head! :(

    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3