Follow me on Bloglovin'...pretty please?

Follow Dawn of Style

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flare Magazine: C-O-L-O-R!

Canada has many, many national treasures.  One of those is none other than....Flare Magazine.  It has recently come to my attention how wonderful the magazine is, and I regret not knowing about the publication earlier.  This is the particular editorial that sparked my interest and made me a fan!

flare1 Dani by Max Abadian for <em>Flare</em> April 2011
Dani Sutherland's lips are cute!  That's the first point I focused on in this shot!

flare2 Dani by Max Abadian for <em>Flare</em> April 2011
I'd kill for her hair!  Somebody please tell me if this is a wig or if the hairstylist used some supernatural product on her!!!!

flare3 Dani by Max Abadian for <em>Flare</em> April 2011
Love the pantsuit in the shot on the left.

flare4 Dani by Max Abadian for <em>Flare</em> April 2011
C-O-L-O-R  B-L-O-C-K-I-N-G

flare5 Dani by Max Abadian for <em>Flare</em> April 2011
More hair that makes me ultra jealous!

flare6 Dani by Max Abadian for <em>Flare</em> April 2011
I should own an orange pair of pants.

Flare Magazine April 2011

Model:  Dani Sutherland
Photographer:  Max Abadian
Stylist:  Elizabeth Cabral
Hairstylist:  Justin German (need this guy's phone number!)
Makeup:  Simon Otis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments please, I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I love to hear what you all have to say, and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you! Don't forget to follow me if you really, truly like Dawn of Style <3